Please make sure you bring the following documents to interview:
- Qualification and training certificates
- Child safeguarding course certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Passport (plus any required visa documents)
- National Insurance proof (NI card, P45, P60 or benefits letter)
- 3 address proof (all less than 2 months old)
- Proof of bank details - eg a bank statement
- Up to date CV - please ensure this shows your most recent jobs / training or employment gaps
- Current DBS
- 5 year work & address history with dates
- £55 for new DBS
If you don't bring all documents there will be a delay in your application.
Please contact your referees ASAP to ask them to complete the email reference we will be sending them.
We have been working in partnership with Bretsa since March, delivering training to their candidates. The team at Bretsa are always approachable, helpful and they have helped to raise awareness of the ...
Dulwich based early years practitioners wanted for temporary work in nurseries in the local area. Qualified staff earn £8.50 - £9 per hour, enjoy weekly pay, holiday pay and a pension scheme. APPLY NOW!