Please make sure you bring the following documents to interview:
- Qualification and training certificates
- Child safeguarding course certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Passport (plus any required visa documents)
- National Insurance proof (NI card, P45, P60 or benefits letter)
- 3 address proof (all less than 2 months old)
- Proof of bank details - eg a bank statement
- Up to date CV - please ensure this shows your most recent jobs / training or employment gaps
- Current DBS
- 5 year work & address history with dates
- £55 for new DBS
If you don't bring all documents there will be a delay in your application.
Please contact your referees ASAP to ask them to complete the email reference we will be sending them.
Bretsa are the first people I call when I need staff. They are always friendly and go above and beyond to help out, even if it's last minute! The mornings at our nursery can be hectic and calls from I ...
Bretsa would like to hear from individuals with childcare experience who would be interested in temporary work in early years settings in Hinchley Wood and surrounding areas. Weekly pay, holiday and pension! Apply today!