Please make sure you bring the following documents to interview:
- Qualification and training certificates
- Child safeguarding course certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Passport (plus any required visa documents)
- National Insurance proof (NI card, P45, P60 or benefits letter)
- 3 address proof (all less than 2 months old)
- Proof of bank details - eg a bank statement
- Up to date CV - please ensure this shows your most recent jobs / training or employment gaps
- Current DBS
- 5 year work & address history with dates
- £55 for new DBS
If you don't bring all documents there will be a delay in your application.
Please contact your referees ASAP to ask them to complete the email reference we will be sending them.
I have been using Bretsa for over 2 years. I was so impressed by the service I received that I asked my company to add them to the prefferred supplier list. I am pleased to say that Bretsa is on the ...