Please make sure you bring the following documents to interview:
- Qualification and training certificates
- Child safeguarding course certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Passport (plus any required visa documents)
- National Insurance proof (NI card, P45, P60 or benefits letter)
- 3 address proof (all less than 2 months old)
- Proof of bank details - eg a bank statement
- Up to date CV - please ensure this shows your most recent jobs / training or employment gaps
- Current DBS
- 5 year work & address history with dates
- £55 for new DBS
If you don't bring all documents there will be a delay in your application.
Please contact your referees ASAP to ask them to complete the email reference we will be sending them.
Bretsa try their hardest to accommodate your staffing needs. Glen and Nick are helpful, friendly and willing to listen. The rates are also good.
Nursery Assistant required for temporary nursery work in Kilburn and other areas in North London. Apply now!