Please make sure you bring the following documents to interview:
- Qualification and training certificates
- Child safeguarding course certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Passport (plus any required visa documents)
- National Insurance proof (NI card, P45, P60 or benefits letter)
- 3 address proof (all less than 2 months old)
- Proof of bank details - eg a bank statement
- Up to date CV - please ensure this shows your most recent jobs / training or employment gaps
- Current DBS
- 5 year work & address history with dates
- £55 for new DBS
If you don't bring all documents there will be a delay in your application.
Please contact your referees ASAP to ask them to complete the email reference we will be sending them.
Bretsa have always been there for us, even when we've needed staff at short notice they always deliver. We would have no hesitation in recommending Bretsa
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment is an early years agency supporting experienced childcare workers in finding flexible work in Nurseries. We work alongside fantastic nurseries in the Battersea and Streatham areas.
Bretsa are currently looking for passionate Unqualified, Level 2 and Level 3 childcare practitioners to support these areas.