Level 2 Nursery Practitioner in Watford Job
This job has now expired.
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and eager individuals who have a strong interest in childcare to help us provide the highest quality staff cover to early years settings in and around …
Bretsa can offer you:
- £8.85 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (the more hours you work, the more you can earn)
- NEST pension
- Flexibility with your working weeks – you can choose your own hours!
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 voucher)
- Dedicated consultant who will be your main point of contact
- Minimum of Level 2/NVQ 2 (or equivalent) in childcare/early years and be able to present the original certificate
- Ideally have placement experience
- Must have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or be willing to get a new one
- You must be reliable, punctual and have excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel to work (up to 1 hour max)
Interested? Apply now!
To find more vacancies like this one, please search the Bretsa website. Follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates!
Bretsa specialise in providing the very best to organisations that require excellence. If you're looking for a job, then please review our vacancies.
If you're interested in any of our jobs, please don't hesitate to apply for a position online or contact us for more information.