Level 2 Nursery Assistants in Archway Job
This job has now expired.
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, diligent and passionate individuals who have a strong interest in childcare to help us provide the highest quality staff cover to early years settings in and around Archway
Bretsa can offer you:
- £8.85 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- NEST pension
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 voucher)
- Flexibility with your working weeks – you can choose your own hours!
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Opportunity to gain more experience
- Minimum of Level 2/NVQ 2 (or equivalent) in childcare/early years and be able to present the original certificate
- Ideally have placement experience
- Must have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo a new check with Bretsa
- Must be willing to travel to different nurseries up to a maximum of 1 hour
- Must be able to work on short notice
- Must have excellent communication skills
Interested? Apply now!
To find more vacancies like this one, please search the Bretsa website. Follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates!
Bretsa specialise in providing the very best to organisations that require excellence. If you're looking for a job, then please review our vacancies.
If you're interested in any of our jobs, please don't hesitate to apply for a position online or contact us for more information.