Safeguarding Training, Policy & Resources
Bretsa is serious about safer recruiting.
If you haven't been through a safeguarding course in the last 2 years we now offer free online safeguarding training. See what it covers here. Please ask your consultant to send you logins. If you have already received your username and password, please click here to complete your course:
If you've done the course but would like a refresher, check out these useful summaries:
- Background to safeguarding
- Child abuse awareness
- Recognising abuse and neglect
- Responding to a disclosures - what you should do
- If you have a concern
NOTE: if you have any safeguarding concerns please contact your consultant for a private conversation or to arrange a face to face meeting. Or click here for the contacts at Royal Greenwich council contact list.
Download reporting forms:
List of Support and Contacts
- NSPCC: Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Tel: 020 7825 2775
- NSPCC dedicated FGM helpline on 0800 028 3550
- Child Protection Help Line: 0808 800 5000 (24 hours)
- Childline: 0800 1111 (24 hour)
- Greenwich Council Local Safeguarding Children’s Board. Tel: 020 8921 4477
- Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA): 01325 953 795 (8.30am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday)
- Police / Ambulance: 999
- Bretsa Operations Manager: 020 8858 5958
The training has been presented in a very professional manner and resulted in improved working practices. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to other nursery managers and owners
Bretsa Early Years are looking for nursery practitioners who live in Battersea and the surroundings to work on a temp basis in nurseries local to you!