Safeguarding Training, Policy & Resources
Bretsa is serious about safer recruiting. Please read our safeguarding and safer recruitment policy here.
If you haven't been through a safeguarding course in the last 2 years we now offer free online safeguarding training. See what it covers here. Please ask your consultant to send you logins.
If you have received your login details, click here to access our online safeguarding course.
If you've done the course but would like a refresher, check out these useful summaries:
- Background to safeguarding
- Child abuse awareness
- Recognising abuse and neglect
- Responding to a disclosure - what you should do
- If you have a concern
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact your consultant immediately on 020 8858 5958 to arrange a discussion. This can take place over the phone or face to face.
Alternatively, click here for the contacts at Royal Greenwich council contact list.
Download reporting forms
List of support and contacts
- NSPCC: Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Tel: 020 7825 2775
- NSPCC dedicated FGM helpline on 0800 028 3550
- Child Protection Help Line: 0808 800 5000 (24 hours)
- Childline: 0800 1111 (24 hours)
- Greenwich Council Local Safeguarding Children’s Board. Tel: 020 8921 4477
- Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA): 01325 953 795 (8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday)
- Police / Ambulance: 999
- Bretsa Operations Manager: 020 8858 5958